来源：中公山西特岗教师考试网 时间：2021-11-22 14:35:50
201. Difficulties strengthen the mind, _____ labor does the body.
A. as B. whether C. since D. because
202. --- Peter is always careless.
--- Don’t _____ others, there is no perfect person.
A. keep pace with B. make sense of
C. find fault with D. take advantage of
203. Life is always full of hardships. _____ a better life, we need positive energy.
A. Live B. To live C. Living D. Lived
204. --- I wonder if you _____ a picnic tomorrow.
--- Yes. But if it _____, we’ll visit the museum instead.
A. have; rains B. will have; rains
C. have; will rain D. will have; will rain
205. --- He walked such a long way just to tell us the result.
--- Oh, he needn’t come _____.
A. in trouble B. in person C. in public D. in general
206. --- I like to go the English corner every Thursday afternoon.
--- _____. It’s interesting.
A. So am I B. So did I C. So do I D. Neither do I
207. In the last year alone, more than 260 types of animals disappeared or became more _____.
A. danger B. dangerous C. endanger D. endangered
208. Teenagers would rather _____ phone calls while businessmen prefer _____ e-mails to communicate with each other.
A. make; to write B. making; writing
C. to make; to write D. make; writing
209. The little girl _____ the dolls _____ that.
A. likes; is like B. like; likes C. likes; like D. is like; like
210. The task is so hard for me. I don’t know _____.
A. what I can do B. how to do C. what to do D. both A and C
211. They don’t know what _____ the problem.
A. to do B. do C. to do with D. do with
212. --- _____ a sport game on the playground next week?
--- Yes, there will.
A. Will there be B. Will there have C. Will there D. Will be there
213. If you had had everything ready yesterday, you _____ in such a hurry now.
A. wouldn’t have been B. wouldn’t be
C. hadn’t been D. haven’t been
214. Jack has been working hard these days. It’s obvious that there is _____ he is eager for but didn’t mention to us.
A. anything B. something C. nothing D. everything
215. --- How did you find those days?
--- The days _____ we spent together on the farm are not easy _____.
A. that; to forget B. when; to be forgotten
C. when; to forget D. that; to be forgotten
216. Price William took a visit to the Forbidden City on Feb. 28, _____ emperor once lived.
A. which B. whose C. where D. when
217. When I was pushed onto the stage, I felt all the eyes in the hall _____ me.
A. through B. across C. into D. on
218. Mary has her weakness, _____ that doesn’t mean she is not qualified for her job.
A. and B. yet C. so D. or
219. Only when it is hungry _____ a human being.
A. a lion will attack B. a lion would attack
C. will a lion attack D. would a lion attack
220. This drug is less likely to cause side effects when _____ late in the day.
A. taking B. taken C. to take D. takes
221. There is a bus stop _____ the library _____ the club.
A. either; or B. from; to C. between; and D. in; and
222. Paul _____ his mother, he _____ reading, too.
A. is like; like B. likes; is like C. like; likes D. is like; likes
223. --- Are yu pleased with the result of the football match?
--- Sure. We have never had a _____ one.
A. good B. better C. bad D. worse
224. We often call Martin Luther King M.L.King _____.
A. in short B. for short C. at short D. to short
225. Our house is about a mile from the station and there are not many houses _____.
A. in between B. among them C. far apart D. from each other
226. --- Mom, could I watch TV for a moment?
--- _____. But you must finish your homework first.
A. Idon’t think so B. With pleasure C. All right D. Good idea
227. --- Shall we take a bus?
--- No, we _____. It’s only a ten-minute walk from here.
A. can’t B. mustn’t C. shouldn’t D. needn’t
228. --- Look! How _____ the shop is!
--- Yes. There are always lots of people buying things there.
A. old B. beautiful C. alive D. lively
229. --- Is Bill in your house?
--- No. He _____ from my house for about an hour.
A. has left B. left C. was away D. has been away
230. I don’t know the way to the Home Inn hotel. Could you tell me _____?
A. how can I go there B. how is it
C. how I can go there D. how it is
231. --- Tony, do you know _____ woman in white?
--- Yes. She is _____ nurse in the People’s Hospital.
A. a; a B. the; the C. a; the D. the; a
232. Not only my parents but also I _____ watching the documentary. We all like it.
A. am B. are C. were D. was
233. --- Our town has changed a lot in the last few years.
A. So theirs did B. So has theirs C. So theirs has D. So did theirs
234. John, _____ money is no problem, still leads a simple life.
A. for whose B. of whose C. of whom D. for whom
235. It’s said that he’s looking for a new job, one _____ he can get more money to support his family.
A. when B. where C. that D. which
236. I was so excited at the news that I could hardly _____ my feeling in words.
A. carry B. convey C. transmit D. communicate
237. We can visit your company on Monday or Tuesday; our plans are fairly _____.
A. generous B. fragile C. flexible D. fragrant
238. I’ve become good friends with several of the students _____ I met in the English speech contest last year.
A. who B. where C. when D. which
239. Mr. White showed his students some old maps _____ from the library.
A. to borrow B. to be borrowed C. borrowed D. borrowing
240. If we _____ adequate (充足的) preparations, the conference wouldn’t have been so successful.
A. haven’t made B. wouldn’t make
C. didn’t make D. hadn’t made
241. In order to find _____ better job, he decided to study _____ second foreign language.
A. the; a B. a; a C.the; the D.a; the
242. It’s burning hot today. Shall we rest in the shade _____ these trees?
A. over B. beneath C. outside D. to
243. -- Would you like tea or coffee?
-- _____, thank you. I’ve just had some water.
A. Either B. Both C.Any D. Neither
244. Your excuse is too weak to _____ me of your innocence.
A. prove B. charge C.convince D. confirm
245. Tony, it’s too hot. Put the fish in the fridge or it will _____ bad.
A. go B. change C. become D. keep
246. _____ more effectively with others, more and more people equip themselves with a higher education.
A. Compete B. To compete C.Being competed D.Competing
247. Zhang Ming has an unusual view of Chinese traditions because he was _____ in America.
A. grown up B. brought up C. put up D. picked up
248. It was quite _____ accident that I met him; he was homeless and ___ rags at that time.
A. by; in B. on; in C. at; by D. in; in
249. On October 1st everyone in China holds fun activities _____ the birthday of the People’s Republic of China.
A. celebrating B. memorizing C. favoring D. announcing
250. From her _____ expression, I knew she hadn’t expected I would ask her such an _____ question.
A. astonished; astonishing B. astonishing; astonished
C. astonished; astonished D. astonishing; astonishing