来源：中公山西特岗教师考试网 时间：2021-11-22 14:49:10
251. Never put off till tomorrow _____ may be done today.
A. what B. that C. those D. it
252. I feel it is your husband who _____ for the spoiled child.
A. is to blame B. is going to blame
C. is to be blamed D. should blame
253. -- You should have thanked her before you left.
-- I meant _____, but when I was leaving I couldn’t find her anywhere.
A. to do B. to C. doing D. doing it
254. -- Is there anything you want from the town?
-- No thank you, I would like to get _____.
A. those letters mailed B. to mail these letter
C. those letters mail D. to mail those letter
255. -- I’m sorry. I’ve left your MP4 player in my bedroom.
-- _____. I won’t use it today.
A. Go ahead B. Don’t worry C. That’s right D. Don’t mention it
A.目标文化 B.文化内容 C.文化意识 D.本土文化
A.一级;五级 B.二级;五级 C.三级;五级 D.二级;四级
A.认知策略 B.调控策略 C.交际策略 D.资源策略
A.终结性评价 B.形成性评价 C.诊断性评价 D.内在评价
262. Total Physical Response as a TEFL method is more often used for teaching _____.
A. children B. adults C. ESP course D. GE course
263. Which of the following is an example of teachers’ indirect corrective feedback?
A. say “went” instead of “go”
B. we never use “at” that way
C. choice A is not the right answer
D. who can help him with this sentence?
264. Which of the following nominating patterns can a teacher adopt to ensure that all students are activity involved in classroom activities?
A. Nominating those who are good at English.
B. Asking questions in a predicable sequence.
C. Nominating students after the question is given.
D. Nominating students before giving the question.
265. If a teacher asks “What does corrective feedback mean”, this type of question is called “_____”.
A. referential question B. tag question
C. rhetorical question D. display question
266. A variety of games, role-plays, situations, etc. are _____ communicative activities prepared to support the Communicative Language Teaching.
A. text-based B. task-based C. game-based D. situation-based
267. What is the purpose of using information gap activity?
A. To prepare students for oral presentation.
B. To provide students with an enjoyable activity based on effective communicative approaches.
C. To ask students to listen and write.
D. To make enough input.
A.语言迁移 B.语言干扰 C.语言石化 D.过度概况
A.语用学 B.语义学 C.社会语言学 D.心理语言学
270. The structural view limits knowing a language to knowing its structural rules and vocabulary. The communicative or notional-functional view adds the need to know how to _____ the rules and vocabulary to do whatever it is one wants to do.
A. use B. analyze C. learn D. remember
271. Which of the following works doesn’t belong to Shakespeare’s?
A. King Lear B. As You Like It
C. Twelfth Night D. The History of Tom Jones
272. _____ is one of the major plays of Benard Shaw.
A. Saint Joan B. Forsyte Saga C. Ulysses D. Dubliners
273. The Road Not Taken is a poem written by _____.
A. Robert Frost B. Henry Longfellow
C. Ezra Pound D. Carl Sandburg
274. Which of the following plays deals with the story that a linguist trains a flower girl to speak the so-called civilized English?
A. Major Barbara B. Pygmalion
C. Mrs. Warren’s Profession D. Man and Superman
275. Mr. Darcy is a character in _____.
A. Tess of the D’Urbervilles B. The Mill on the Floss
C. Happy Prince D. Pride and Prejudice
276. _____ is remembered as American Shakespeare.
A. Eugene O’Neill B. Ernest Hemingway
C. Mark Twain D. Henry James
277.Ralph Waldo Emerson is a central figure among the American Transcendentalists. His major work includes _____.
A.The Life of George Washington B.Nature
C.The spy D.The Freedom of the will
278. The Bronte Sisters published the following famous novels EXCEPT _____.
A. Pride and Prejudice B. Jane Eyre
C. Wuthering Heights D. Agnes Grey
279. The theme of A Tale of Two Cities is _____.
A. revolution B. war C. love D. brotherhood
280. The Canterbury Tales, a collection of stories told by a group of pilgrims on their way to Canterbury, is an important poetic work by _____.
A. William Langland B. Geoffrey Chaucer
C. William Shakespeare D. Alfred Tennyson
281. To distinguish sounds, students are encouraged to practice _____.
A. minimal pairs B. nasal explosion
C. consonant clusters D. incomplete explosion
282. He _____ her house in the belief _____ she would lend him some money.
A. called at; which B. called at; that
C. called on; which D. called on; that
283. ---Why are the Woods selling their belongings?
---They _____ to another city.
A. had moved B. have moved C. moved D. are moving
284. ---How do you like the material?
---Very much, it _____ soft and nice
A.feels B.is felt C.is feeling D.felt
285. The area of Beijing city is about _____ that of New York.
A. four times as much as B. as four times large as
C. as four times greater than D. four times as big as
286. As he works in a remote area, he visits his parents only _____.
A. occasionally B. anxiously C. practically D. urgently
287. They produced two reports, _____ of which contained any useful suggestions.
A. either B. all C. none D. neither
288. The form cannot be signed by anyone _____ yourself.
A. rather than B. other than C. more than D. better than
289. Jane is in a hurry because the train to the airport leaves _____ half an hour.
A. by B. in C. for D. until
290. Shortly after the accident, two _____ police were sent to the spot to keep order.
A. dozen of B. dozens C. dozen D. dozens of
291. According to one belief, if truth is to be known it will make itself apparent, so one _____ wait instead of searching for it.
A. would rather B. had to C. cannot but D. had best
292. Carbon dioxide _____ from burning fuels is the most common of the so-called greenhouse gases.
A. producing B. having been produced
C. to be produced D. produced
293. The beautiful mountain village _____ we spent our holiday last year is located in _____ is now part of Guangxi.
A. which; where B. where; what
C. that; what D. when; which
294. If the man is only interested in your looks, _____ just shows how shallow he is.
A. as B. which C. what D. that
295. ---According to my grandma, it is a good idea to eat chicken soup when you have a cold.
---_____, scientists agree with her.
A. Believe it or not B. It counts for nothing
C. It’s up to you D. It doesn’t make sense
296.—Did you watch the football match last night?
—Yes. It was _____, and I enjoy it very much.
A. alive B. live C. living D. lively
297. —It was _____ who helped us out of danger.
—What brave and helpful children! We should learn from them.
A. they B. them C. their D. theirs
298. — Compared with that film, this one is _____ but not _____.
—I see, and I will see that one this evening.
A. longer; as good B. long; good
C. longest; best D. long; so good
299. —I find the more we study, the more difficulty we have _____ out Maths problems.
—Oh, I agree with you. Maths is more and more difficult.
A. worked B. work C. works D. working
300. She was so angry at _____ he was doing _____ she walked out without a word.
A. what; that B. that; what C. that; that D. what; what